This year, the SLAGA Spring Picnic will be at St. Louis County’s Clydesdale Park. This is located near Lindbergh Ave. and Hwy 21 (Tesson Ferry) in Southwest St. Louis County.
When: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30am - 4pm
Where: St. Louis County’s Clydesdale Park
9801 Green Park Road, St. Louis, MO 63123
See GC6DBHM for more information and to post your "Will Attend" log.
SLAGA will be supplying the hot dogs, brats, hamburgers and buns along with condiments, plates, napkins and utensils. We ask that you bring a side dish or other food to share and your drinks.
The prices will be as follows:
- SLAGA Premium Member Adults $5.00
- Non-Premium Member Adults $7.00
- Kids 5-12 $3.00
- Kids 4 and under free
Please post your "Will Attend" log as soon as you can with the number of people attending, your preference of meat and how many you'd like.
We will be having a 50-50 drawing (you must be present to win), Geo Bingo, Silent Auction, Travel Bug Table, the Ammo Can Toss and Closest to the Pin contest.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 9:30 a.m. - Set up.
- 10:30 a.m. - Registration begins.
- 1:00 p.m. - Lunch begins.
- 3:00 p.m. - Silent Auction bidding ends and all games close.
- 3:30 p.m. - General announcements and business, Milestone Awards, Silent Auction and 50-50 winners, all game winners, and Premium Membership drawing.